The Yoga Space, located in west Ann Arbor and serving Dexter and Saline, is dedicated to helping people experience the benefits of practicing Iyengar Yoga; of finding out how good they can feel, how much they can learn about themselves and how the practice can help them age gracefully. We offer:
See Our Summer Schedule!
- Summer or Fall 1 Schedule
- Beginning Classes/50+ Classes
- Intermediate Classes/50+ Classes
- Experienced (Continuing) Classes
- Special Needs Classes
- Private Lessons
- Special Focus Classes
- Teacher Seminars/Training
- Our teachers are Certified in the Iyengar method
- What makes Iyengar Yoga Special?
Free Class: Friday, July 31, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
All are welcome to come. Come try out yoga or come to an extra class. This monthly Friday evening class is a great way to relax, finish off the week and get ready for the weekend. If you are curious about yoga, come and discover how good you will feel at the end of class! Pam Lindberg will be teaching.
December 14, 1918 – August 20, 2014
”I always tell people, live happily and die majestically.” B.K.S. Iyengar